Operable walls offer the widest range of styles and applications. From a small meeting room to a huge arena.
Operable walls consist of individual panels which are suspended from a head track system and then locked into place to create an acoustic wall. The systems can be on a single point or double point suspension. The panels can be stacked away using many different parking variations allowing maximum use of space.
- Acoustic performance up to 60db(Rw)
- Multiple stacking options
- Extensive range of finishes
- Multiple track options including single/double & heavy duty
- Ease of movement
- Ease of operation
- Multiple configuration options
- Single and double pass doors available (height restrictions apply)
- Head track suspension, no floor track required
- Effortless mechanical acoustic seal operation